Positive Prevention Plus
Positive Prevention PLUS (P3!) focuses on specific protective behaviors using a variety of peer-based and interactive strategies. Follow-up lesson activities which further extend instruction and reinforce student learning are also featured in each lesson, including a daily interview assignment with a parent or trusted adult.
In addition, the P3! Curriculum incorporates five foundational Socio-Emotional Learning practices necessary for success in school and life:
- Self Awareness, including self confidence and self efficacy
- Social Awareness, including empathy, appreciating diversity, and respect for others
- Responsible Decision Making, including identifying problem, solving problems, and analyzing situations
- Self-Management, including self-discipline and goal-setting
- Relationship Skills, including communication and relationship building.
More About Positive Prevention Plus