Skip to main content

Registration FAQ

Registration FAQ

Who can register a student?

Only custodial parents can enroll their student in a

What do I need to register a student?

You will need

  • Proof of student’s birthdate
    • birth certificate, hospital certificate or other legal identification
  • Proof of in-district address (residency). This document must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
    • Utility Bills (electric, natural gas, water)
    • Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
    • Note: A driver’s license, phone or cable bill is not an acceptable Proof of in-district address (residency).
  • Immunization records


  • The District and your child’s school uses email as a primary form of communication. Be sure to input your email address and update it, if it changes in the future. Each Parent/Guardian should have a unique email address
  • Include at least one emergency contact – including their address and phone number
  • Include physician and dentist phone numbers

Which students can be registered online?

Students living inside the Centennial School District boundary area attending grades K-12 can be registered online.

Where do I pick up an enrollment form?

Registration packets are available both online here and in school offices.

Who can I contact if I have questions about the registration process?

If you have any questions about registering your child, please contact your enrolling school.