English Learner Department TOSAs
Mary Shortino: email@example.com
Sonia Nelson Carranza
- ELD Teachers: Each school has ELD teacher(s), call your child’s school for the name of the ELD teacher(s).
- Bilingual Liaisons: Centennial provides Russian and Spanish speaking staff to assist students and parents. Call your child’s school for the name of the bilingual liaisons.
- Interpreters: Centennial provides interpreting services for education related purposes with the approval of the Program Administrator, ELD teacher or principal. Please call your child’s school to make arrangements for an interpreter.
- Reading materials: Most Centennial school libraries have established reading materials in languages other than English. Please contact your child’s ELD teacher or classroom teacher for additional information.
- Parent Guide for English Learners: English, Spanish