**To register your child for attending either their Neighborhood School or the new Online Academy School, click the grey button to the right labeled “Register your child K-12″**
Children between the age of 5 and 19 residing in the Centennial School District are eligible for enrollment in a District school. Students who are age 5 on or before September 1 are eligible for enrollment in kindergarten. Students whose 19th birthday occurs during the school year are eligible for the remainder of the school year. You can use the District School Map Link to determine which school your child will attend.
Whether you are registering your child via Online Registration or Alternative Registration (paper), there are several forms that need to be completed by pen/paper and delivered to your school (you can scan and attach them if doing Online Registration). All of the required forms are listed below and available for download. Please ensure that you complete and return all of the required forms before your child’s first day of attendance.
Records Release Form
This form is required regardless of whether you use Online Registration or fill out the paper version. Click one of the links below to download and complete the Records Release Form.
Bus Request Form
This form is required regardless of whether you use Online Registration or fill out the paper version. Click one of the links below to download and complete the Bust Transportation Form.
For Kindergarten Registration Only (Additional Required Forms):
Welcome to the bus English Sibling/Family Member Bus Pick Up – English
Welcome to the bus Spanish Sibling/Family Member Bus Pick Up – Spanish
Welcome to the bus Russian Sibling/Family Member Bus Pick Up -Russian
You may be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Immunization Records Evidence of immunization needs to include proof of diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B, chicken pox, Hib, mumps, rubella, and measles. These are required unless parents wish to seek an exemption because of medical or religious reasons.
- Proof of Age Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year’s old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year.
- Proof of Residency, an original document as proof of residency are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
- Utility Bills (electric, natural gas, water)
- Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
- Note: A driver’s license, phone or cable bill is not an acceptable proof of residency
Transitional Housing/Homeless – if you are experiencing homelessness, the Federal McKinney Vento Act protects the rights of your child to attend school. For information regarding your child’s rights you can talk with the front office staff at your child’s school or contact Centennial’s Homeless Liaison, Lori Palmiter at 503-762-3632. You can find additional details on the Student Services page.