Office hours during the school year: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Office hours during winter, spring, summer breaks: 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Total Enrollment: 6,082
- Licensed staff: teachers, counselors, media specialists, psychologists and social workers.
- Support Staff: employees
- 7-period day
- Strong professional/technical programs leading to diploma
- Strong co-curricular activities
- Award-winning programs in performing arts and business
- Comprehensive co-curricular activities
- 80 percent of graduates go on to two or four-year college
- Interdisciplinary teaching teams
- Extended periods
- Alternative school for students in grades 7- 12
- Full academic program leading to diploma and CIM
- Specialize in individualized instruction, hands on learning
and community internships
Partner with local Charter School
Centennial is a partner with the Center for Advanced Learning (CAL), a local charter school for high school juniors and seniors interested in specific careers. Students attending CAL attend their home high schools half-time and the charter school half-time.
- Programs in medical/dental sciences, digital media/design & networking & programming, or engineering/manufacturing.
- Partners are Centennial, Gresham-Barlow, Reynolds & Corbett
- Music, PE, counselors and media managers in every building