Office hours during the school year: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Office hours during winter, spring, summer breaks: 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Total Enrollment: 6,097
- Licensed staff: 367 teachers, counselors, media specialists, psychologists and social workers.
- Support Staff: 329 employees
- In the past decade, Centennial’s minority student population has grown from less than 16 percent to 54 percent. The Latino population is the fastest growing ethnic group, now representing 26 percent of the students.
- Students who are English Language Learners represent about 40 percent (most are of Latino and eastern European heritage) of the student population.
- The percentage of students on free/reduced lunches is 75 percent district wide.
- Approximately 80 percent of the graduating seniors intend to pursue higher education following high school.
- 7-period day
- Strong professional/technical programs leading to diploma
- Strong co-curricular activities
- Award-winning programs in performing arts and business
- Comprehensive co-curricular activities
- 80 percent of graduates go on to two or four-year college
- Interdisciplinary teaching teams
- Extended periods
- Alternative school for students in grades 7- 12
- Full academic program leading to diploma and CIM
- Specialize in individualized instruction, hands on learning
and community internships
Partner with local Charter School
Centennial is a partner with the Center for Advanced Learning (CAL), a local charter school for high school juniors and seniors interested in specific careers. Students attending CAL attend their home high schools half-time and the charter school half-time.
- Programs in medical/dental sciences, digital media/design & networking & programming, or engineering/manufacturing.
- Partners are Centennial, Gresham-Barlow, Reynolds & Corbett
- Music, PE, counselors and media managers in every building