By February 1 of each year, school district superintendents are required to report to their local school board the district’s standing with respect to all Standards for Public Elementary and Secondary Schools as set forth in Oregon Administrative Rules 581-022-2305. Districts are also required to post the report to their websites by February 1, 2019. Following the report to the Board, the district completed their annual Elementary and Secondary Schools Assurance Form and submitted it to the Oregon Department of Education (ODE) by February 15, 2020.
- Parents PeachJar Flyers... Apr 27, 2020
- Parents Distance Learning For All Resources... Apr 20, 2020
- Parents Long Range Facilities Planning... Dec 19, 2019
- Parents Centennial High named as one of the Best High Schools... Aug 29, 2018
- Parents Hiring Heroes – School Bus Drivers Wanted... Jul 20, 2018
- Complaint Procedures Complaint Procedures... Jun 21, 2018