By February 1 of each year, school district superintendents are required to report to their local school board the district’s standing with respect to all Standards for Public Elementary and Secondary Schools as set forth in Oregon Administrative Rules 581-022-2305. Districts are also required to post the report to their websites by February 1, 2019. Following the report to the Board, the district completed their annual Elementary and Secondary Schools Assurance Form and submitted it to the Oregon Department of Education (ODE) by February 15, 2019.
- Parents Hiring Heroes – School Bus Drivers Wanted... Jul 20, 2018
- Complaint Procedures Complaint Procedures... Jun 21, 2018
- Strategic Plan Destination 2023... Dec 07, 2017
- Parents SECOND NOTICE OF BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETING... Apr 07, 2017
- Parents Centennial Supports All District Students and Families... Mar 10, 2017
- Parents School Bus Drivers Needed... Sep 11, 2015