Centennial School District | 18135 SE Brooklyn, Portland OR 97236 | PH 503.760.7990 FAX 503.762.3689 | Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm     Facebook   Twitter  
Powered by Google LogoTranslate
Translation by Google
HR We're here to help you logo

Helpful Links & FAQ’s

Do I Need to be Highly Qualified (HQ) in Order to be a Support Staff Substitute?

  • No, however if the opportunity becomes available you will not be allowed to substitute in the same building for more than twenty (20) days.

ESS – Absence Management / Aesop  – http://www.ess.com


How Can I Become Highly Qualified (HQ)? – Educational Assistants Only

  • Hold a Degree
  • Complete 2-Years of College Coursework (90+ Quarter Credits)
  • Take the Paraprofessional Certification Exam

Where can I take the Parapro Exam to become Highly Qualified (HQ)? – Educational Assistants Only

Education Service District 112

  • For Scheduling Contact: 360-952-3409

Teachers Test Prep – Parapro Prep Classes

Key Praxis ParaPro Info and Resources

We recommend bookmarking this page (Ctrl+D or Command+D) so you can continue to utilize the info and resources below as you prepare for the exam.

General ParaPro Test Info Test Preparation Resources
2020 Test Dates Free Practice Tests
Testing Center Locations Free Study Guides
Testing Fees Online Prep  (Our most popular prep service.)
Overview of Registration Info One-on-One Tutoring
Official Testing Service Website In-Person Prep Classes


Oregon Department of Education (ODE):  


Oregon Education Association (OEA):  



Oregon Educators Benefit Board (OEBB):  


  • On-line Benefit Registration

Oregon School Employees Association (OSEA):  



TalentEd Recruit & Hire – Licensed Staff Only



Portland State University Reimbursement Rate



Red Cross – Oregon Trail Chapter