Commitment to Quality
The Office of Human Resources is committed to recruiting and retaining talented and committed professional staff so the Centennial School District can successfully achieve its mission and vision.
Dedication to Fairness
Recognizing that the district is composed of a diverse student population, the district continually strives to provide a diverse employee pool. Our office covers a wide variety of services for our employees, including new employee orientation and processing, leave administration, professional development, advice and support on work related issues to our employees.
Support of Labor
The district is proud of its continual working relationship with both the Centennial Education Association (CEA) and the Oregon School Employees Association (OSEA).
- Assisting Principals/Supervisors in the Application Process
- Collective Bargaining
- Contract Administration and Labor Relations
- Fingerprinting/Background Checks
- Hiring and Induction of Personnel
- Intra/Inter District Student Transfers
- Investigations, Discipline, and Termination
- Leave Administration
- Maintenance of all Personnel Records
- Monitoring/Filing employee evaluations
- Posting and Monitoring the Application Process
- Professional Development
- Salary Calculations/Placement