Welcome to the Centennial School District!
Welcome to Kindergarten Booklet for Parents
Your child must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2020 to be eligible for kindergarten entrance for the school year Please complete the registration form below email it to your home school along with proof of residency and proof of birth.
Registration Check list
At the time of registration you may be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Immunization Records Evidence of immunization needs to include proof of diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B, chicken pox, Hib, mumps, rubella, and measles. These are required unless parents wish to seek an exemption because of medical or religious reasons.
- Proof of Age Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year’s old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year.
- Proof of Residency an original document as proof of residency are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
- Utility Bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
- Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
- Note: A driver’s license is not an acceptable proof of residency
Directions to save fillable PDF Documents Click Here
Additional Kindergarten Information Needed With Registration Paperwork
Welcome to Kindergarten Parent Transportation Information
Welcome to the bus Russian Sibling/Family Member Bus Pick Up -Russian
Please email your registration packet, parent transportation information and family history form to your resident(home)school listed below:
Butler Creek Elementaryemail@example.com
Patrick Lynch Elementaryfirstname.lastname@example.org
Powell Butte Elementaryemail@example.com
Parklane Elementary- firstname.lastname@example.org
Pleasant Valley Elementaryemail@example.com