Connect to Kindergarten is May 2nd 2019 at all schools from 6pm to 7pm. Come register, meet the staff and tour your school!
Welcome to the Centennial School District!
Your child must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2019 to be eligible for kindergarten entrance for the 2017-18 school year
Please complete the registration form below and contact your resident home school to register. If you don’t know which school your child should attend, please click on the attendance area link below or call our district office for additional help- 503-760-7990.
Welcome to Kindergarten Booklet for Parents
Registration Check list
At the time of registration you may be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Immunization Records Evidence of immunization needs to include proof of diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B, chicken pox, Hib, mumps, rubella, and measles. These are required unless parents wish to seek an exemption because of medical or religious reasons.
- Proof of Age Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year’s old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year.
- Proof of Residency Two original documents as proof of residency are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
- Utility Bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
- Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
- Note: A driver’s license is not an acceptable proof of residency
NEW ELEMENTARY STUDENT REGISTRATION PACKET 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR
Russian Elementary Registration Packet (Coming Soon)