Centennial School District | 18135 SE Brooklyn, Portland OR 97236 | PH 503.760.7990 FAX 503.762.3689 | Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm     Facebook   Twitter  
Powered by Google LogoTranslate
Translation by Google
Page banner

Kindergarten Registration

Welcome to the Centennial School District! 

Connect to Kindergarten is May 3rd 2018 at all schools from 6pm to 7pm. Come register, meet the staff and tour your school!


English Connect to Kindergarten Flyer

Spanish Connect to Kindergarten Flyer 

Russian Connect to Kindergarten Flyer


Centennial School District Attendance Area Map

Your child must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2017 to be eligible for kindergarten entrance for the 2017-18 school year 

Please complete the registration form below and contact your resident home school to register. If you don’t know which school your child should attend, please click on the attendance area link below or call our district office for additional help- 503-760-7990.

Welcome to Kindergarten Booklet for Parents
English   Spanish   Russian

Welcome to Kindergarten Parent Transportation Information

English   Spanish   Russian

Registration FormsChinese Form  English Form   Spanish Form  Somali Form Vietnamese Form  Russian Form  


Registration Check list

At the time of registration you may be asked to provide the following documentation:

      • Immunization Records Evidence of immunization needs to include proof of diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B, chicken pox, Hib, mumps, rubella, and measles. These are required unless parents wish to seek an exemption because of medical or religious reasons.
      • Proof of Age Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year’s old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year.
      • Proof of Residency Two original documents as proof of residency are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
        • Utility Bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
        • Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
        • Note: A driver’s license is not an acceptable proof of residency