Register Your Student
Welcome to the Centennial School District!
Every student must complete a registration form to attend school and return it to your neighborhood or approved school. If you don’t know what elementary school is your resident (home) school please check our attendance map link or call the district office for additional help.
Julie Fife, Receptionist
Registration Check list
At the time of registration you may be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Immunization Records Evidence of immunization needs to include proof of diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B, chicken pox, Hib, mumps, rubella, and measles. These are required unless parents wish to seek an exemption because of medical or religious reasons.
- Proof of Age Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year’s old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year.
- Proof of Residency Two original documents as proof of residency are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
- Financial Documents (bank statement, credit card bill, pay stub)
- Utility Bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
- Government Documents (Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, WIC, Oregon Health Plan). We do not accept driver’s license as proof of residency.
- Insurance (home, rental, health or car)
- Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
- Note: A driver’s license is not an acceptable proof of residency
Transitional Housing/Homeless – if you are experiencing homelessness, the Federal McKinney Vento Act protects the rights of your child to attend school. For information regarding your child’s rights you can talk with the front office staff at your child’s school or contact Centennial’s Homeless Liaison, Lori Palmiter at 503-762-3632. You can find additional details on the Student Services page.
Please contact your resident home school to register. If you don’t know which school your child should attend, please click on the attendance area link above.
Enrollment Requirements for Kindergarten is that your child MUST be 5 years old by September 1 in order to enroll for Kindergarten in Centennial School District
Please contact Centennial Middle School to register. 503.762.3206
Please contact Centennial High School to register. 503.762.6180
Required for new students
- Pick up a registration packet at the Centennial High School main office.
- Complete all registration materials required in that packet and return them to the main office
- The Counseling Office will then contact you to schedule a registration appointment
- Withdrawal or grade slip from prior school
- Proof of address (utility bill or rental agreement)
- Immunization records