Welcome to the Centennial School District!
Every student must complete a registration form to attend school and email it to your home school along with proof of residency and proof of birth.
You may be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Immunization Records Evidence of immunization needs to include proof of diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B, chicken pox, Hib, mumps, rubella, and measles. These are required unless parents wish to seek an exemption because of medical or religious reasons.
- Proof of Age Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year’s old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year.
- Proof of Residency, an original document as proof of residency are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
- Utility Bills (electric, natural gas, water)
- Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
- Note: A driver’s license, phone or cable bill is not an acceptable proof of residency
Transitional Housing/Homeless – if you are experiencing homelessness, the Federal McKinney Vento Act protects the rights of your child to attend school. For information regarding your child’s rights you can talk with the front office staff at your child’s school or contact Centennial’s Homeless Liaison, Lori Palmiter at 503-762-3632. You can find additional details on the Student Services page.
Directions to save fillable PDF Documents Click Here
Riding the bus? Please fill out this information:
Are you coming from another district? Please fill out this form for your student’s records to be released.
Additional Kindergarten Information Needed With Registration Paperwork
Welcome to the bus Russian Sibling/Family Member Bus Pick Up -Russian
Elementary School Information
If you don’t know which school your child should attend, please click on the attendance area link above. Enrollment Requirements for Kindergarten is that your child MUST be 5 years old by September 1 in order to enroll for Kindergarten in Centennial School District. Kindergarten parents please visit the kindergarten information page for additional information. Click Here
Please email your registration information to your home school listed below:
Butler Creek Elementaryemail@example.com
Patrick Lynch Elementaryfirstname.lastname@example.org
Powell Butte Elementaryemail@example.com
Parklane Elementary- firstname.lastname@example.org
Pleasant Valley Elementaryemail@example.com
To maintain reasonable class sizes there is a possibility that your child may be overflowed from their neighborhood school to another elementary school in the Centennial School District. Your child may be assigned to an overflow school at the time of registration. If this were to happen you should expect the following:
A staff member from your assigned overflow school will contact you.
Your student will start at the designated overflow school as soon as possible.
Bus service will be provided.
Your child will remain at the designated overflow school for the remainder of the current school year.
The following year, your child would return to their neighborhood school.
You may request that your child remain at the designated overflow school for any additional years using the intradistrict transfer process.
Centennial Middle School Information
17650 SE Brooklyn St. Portland Oregon 97236 Phone- 503.762.3206
Web Page – http://cms.csd28j.org/
Please email your registration information to the Centennial Middle School : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Centennial High School Information
3505 E 182nd Ave Gresham Oregon 97230 Phone- 503.762.6180
Web Page – http://chs.csd28j.org/
Please email your registration information to the Centennial High School: email@example.com