Register Your Student
Welcome to the Centennial School District!
Every student must complete a registration form to attend school and return it to your neighborhood or approved school. If you don’t know what elementary school is your resident (home) school please check our attendance map link or call the district office for additional help.
Julie Fife, Receptionist
Registration Check list
At the time of registration you may be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Immunization Records Evidence of immunization needs to include proof of diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B, chicken pox, Hib, mumps, rubella, and measles. These are required unless parents wish to seek an exemption because of medical or religious reasons.
- Proof of Age Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year’s old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year.
- Proof of Residency Two original documents as proof of residency are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
- Utility Bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
- Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
- Note: A driver’s license is not an acceptable proof of residency
Transitional Housing/Homeless – if you are experiencing homelessness, the Federal McKinney Vento Act protects the rights of your child to attend school. For information regarding your child’s rights you can talk with the front office staff at your child’s school or contact Centennial’s Homeless Liaison, Lori Palmiter at 503-762-3632. You can find additional details on the Student Services page.
Please contact your resident home school to register. If you don’t know which school your child should attend, please click on the attendance area link above.
NEW ELEMENTARY STUDENT REGISTRATION PACKET 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR
Connect to Kindergarten is May 2nd 2019 at all schools from 6pm to 7pm. Come register, meet the staff and tour your school!
Enrollment Requirements for Kindergarten is that your child MUST be 5 years old by September 1 in order to enroll for Kindergarten in Centennial School District
Welcome to Kindergarten Booklet for Parents
English Welcome to Kindergarten
Centennial Middle School
17650 SE Brooklyn St. Portland Oregon 97236 Phone- 503.762.3206
Web Page – http://cms.csd28j.org/
Centennial School District Middle School Registration Forms 2019-20
Centennial High School
3505 E 182nd Ave Gresham Oregon 97230 Phone- 503.762.6180
Web Page – http://chs.csd28j.org/
- Please complete all registration materials required in that packet and return them to the main office
- The Counseling Office will then contact you to schedule a registration appointment. Please call 503.762.6147 if you ave any questions
- Proof of address (utility bill or rental agreement)
- Withdrawal or grade slip from prior school, discipline records
- Transcripts and transfer grades
- Immunization records
- IEP (Individual Education Plan), if applicable
- Proof of date of birth
Centennial School District High School Registration Forms 2019-20