In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community safe and healthy, beginning Monday, April 13, we will be distributing food only on Mondays throughout the remainder of the school year. However, we will be providing a week’s worth of breakfast and lunches. The walk up/drive up sites for food distribution will remain the same – Powell Butte, Meadows, Parklane/Oliver, and Patrick Lynch Elementary schools as well as Centennial High School from 10:30 am-12:30 pm.
In addition, we will continue running the two bus routes, with four stops. At each stop, the bus will stay for 15 minutes.
North Food Route:
10:10 AM SE Division St. @ SE 154th Ave/Griffin Court Apts
10:30 AM 14222 SE Division St./Rollin Wheels Mobile Park Driveway
10:50 AM 2609 SE 145th Ave./Arbor Glen Apts
11:15 AM 16910 SE Naegeli Drive/Meadowland Apts
South Food Route:
10:10 AM 5001 W Powell Blvd/Worship Center
10:35 AM SE 156th Ave @ SE Ogden Drive
11:00 AM Pleasant Valley Elementary School
11:25 AM Butler Creek Elementary School
If you are unable to make these locations work for your family please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help yourself and your student(s) to reduce their risk for getting and spreading viral respiratory infections, including the flu and the common cold, by encouraging them to take simple steps which will also prevent COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with warm water and soap.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue, sleeve, or elbow (not hands) when you cough or sneeze, and then wash your hands.
- If you or someone in your household is sick, stay home and follow the guidance of your healthcare provider.
- Keep your immune system strong by eating a healthy diet, getting enough sleep and regular exercise, and by taking care of underlying health conditions.
More information and ongoing updates from public health officials are available online, including:
- Multnomah County Health Department: https://multco.us/health-officer/novel-coronavirus-covid-19
- Oregon Health Authority (OHA): https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/DISEASESCONDITIONS/DISEASESAZ/Pages/emerging-respiratory-infections.aspx
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Oregon Department of Education (ODE) Communicable Disease Guidance: https://www.oregon.gov/ode/students-and-family/healthsafety/Documents/commdisease.pdf